Access an on-demand, free recording of our webinar where you'll learn from top GCs how to demonstrate the value of a legal department!
Scroll down for CPD information
Sponsored by MinuteBox, the entity management platform trusted by GCs
- Ontario: This program contains 1 hour of Professionalism content.
- British Columbia: This program contains 1 CPD hour.
- Alberta: Please note that the Law Society of Alberta has suspended the mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) filing requirement for the profession for 2021.
- Manitoba: This program contains 1.0 EPPM hours.
- Saskatchewan: This program contains 1 CPD hour.
- Quebec: Please note that the Barreau du Québec no longer accreditates CPD programs. It is up to program participants to evaluate if the program qualifies within the Barreau du Québec’s criteria and self-declare the program in their online training statement.
- Nova Scotia: Please note that the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society does not accredit program offered by CLE providers nor assign hours to a program. It is each program participant’s responsibility to ensure that a CPD activity meets the requirements of Regulation 8.3.5 and determine whether to include it in their mandatory CPD Plan.
- Newfoundland & Labrador: Please note that the Law Society of Newfoundland & Labrador does not accredit programs, and it is each program participant’s responsibility to ensure that a proposed CLE activity meets the content requirements set out by the Law Society and, therefore, qualifies as an eligible CLE activity.
- PEI: Application for CPD currently in process.
- New Brunswick: Application for CPD currently in process.