Date: Thursday, February 9, 2023
Time: 12:00 - 1:30 pm EST
B.C.: Accredited for 1.5 CPD hours
Free: This event is free for everyone
Note: On-demand access is available for Counselwell members only.
About this Webinar:
Explore the relationship between lawyers and communications/public relations professionals through first-of-its-kind Canadian research. Learn how to expand the reach of your legal team across traditional boundaries to win in the court of public opinion and the court of law.
Join us for a 90-minute live webinar on February 9, 2023 with moderator Matt Maruca (lawyer & communications expert), and panelists Bindu Cudjoe (Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary, Laurentian Bank of Canada), and Michael McDougall (Director of Communications in healthcare) as they delve into this unique relationship, share experiences and provide the following actionable insights that you can use right away:
- Are lawyers and communicators really “oil and water”?
- What your communications team really thinks of you
- How you can be involved in and manage reputational risk
- How you can improve crisis planning and communications
- How you can prevent your communications team from “saying too much”
Registration Closed - Recording Available for Members
Interested in a topic we haven't covered yet?
Submit topic ideas we can cover in upcoming webinars!