A Job Board Dedicated for In-House Counsel
A Job Board Dedicated for In-House Counsel
⏱Posted: June 4, 2021
Job Description / Apply
CoinSmart is on a mission to make cryptocurrency accessible. Breaking down the barriers of complex and confusing crypto transactions, CoinSmart offers simple solutions, learning tools for all levels, and 24/7 client support.
If you have a passion for fintech, cryptocurrency, legal, financial regulatory matters and want to help promote the company’s growth through providing legal counsel to all business lines, you’ve come to the right place. We are seeking for an experienced legal professional and leader to join the CoinSmart team as we build a scalable cryptocurrency platform developed with compliance and security in mind. This is a full time position in Toronto, Ontario. The role will work collaboratively with our local Compliance, Marketing, Support, Product, Operations and Finance teams, as well as with remote team members and stakeholders. You will help us put legal needs first to meet business objectives and requirements.
What You’ll Do
- Research, analyze, and provide practical advice to cross-functional teams and leadership on complex legal, privacy, data governance and compliance matters related to new and existing regulatory requirements, corporate governance issues, contract and product terms and intellectual property and regulatory matters;
- Work closely with leadership to support the company’s strategic growth and compliance requirements and serve as the legal business partner to all internal teams;
- Provide transactional and advisory M&A legal support to various stakeholders;
- Manage and direct outside counsel with efficiency and sound judgment;
- Support communication between the company’s corporate management team and its investors.
More specific responsibilities include
- Draft, review, update , and negotiate foundational documents for products and services (e.g., customer agreements, terms of service, regulatory disclosures, etc.), as well as partnership agreements with financial institutions, networks, and third-party service providers of financial products, oversee the management of all company legal templates and policies;
- Participate as a core member of project teams, and assist with the end-to-end design of innovative financial products to ensure a compliant but competitive end result;
- Review multi-channel advertising materials for compliance with laws and best practices;
- Monitor evolving laws that may impact the fintech’s financial product and services, and assist with operationalizing and implementing compliant solutions;
- Design and implement the legal strategy for the company;
- Collaborate closely with the compliance department and senior leadership to design, develop, and maintain processes and procedures
Requirements and Qualifications
- A J.D. or LL.B degree, and membership in good standing with the [Ontario] bar;
- 5+ years of legal experience in a law firm or in-house at a high growth, fast-paced and scaling startup or technology company, preferably advising clients within FinTech and/or a regulated industry;
- Prior experience with in blockchain, cryptocurrency, fund investments, venture capital financing, go public strategy, and/or M&A would be assets;
- Ability to analyze risks, evaluate legal issues, and provide concise and practical written advice to business leads (i.e., non-legal) particularly with respect to emerging products and services;
- Ability to develop creative and adaptive solutions to unique and complex product design inquiries
- Excellent communication and drafting skills with an emphasis on attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handle ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Relevant industry or cryptocurrency experience would be a strong asset
- Natural curiosity and drive to solve challenges – You know how to work closely with customers to understand their challenges and use that knowledge to drive technological solutions and internal processes.
- Collaboration skills – You use different tools to make connections and nurture open communication. Through effective leadership and empowerment, you can gain trust, influence decisions, and motivate individuals and teams.
Why You Want to Join the CoinSmart Team
- We’re a hard working team of engineers, marketers, designers, finance and operations professionals with diverse backgrounds and industry experience.
- We have an open door policy and pride ourselves on collaborative communication.
- We’ve made it super simple to buy, sell and trade cryptocurrency, ensuring our clients have all of the support and educational resources they need to feel comfortable and confident investing with us.
- In less than 3 years, we’ve become one of the largest, FINTRAC regulated exchanges in Canada. We’re in the process of expanding to Europe and the U.S. and this is just the beginning!
- At CoinSmart, we work hard and run fast but always ensure we’re having fun along the way.
- Health benefits – medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary
- Regular team building activities and events
CoinSmart is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ+ applicants
To apply for this position please email [email protected] your resume and cover letter. Please include the job title in the subject line. We will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you!
Director, Legal Operations
⏱Posted: June 10, 2021
Job Description / Apply
Shopify’s mission is to make commerce better for everyone. From building a new product feature for our commerce platform, to helping a merchant troubleshoot an issue over the phone, we want to empower our ecosystem through our work.
Having a unified vision, a north star, is vitally important to ensure that we are all headed in the same direction. No matter the size or experience, we want to power every merchant’s experience. This is why we’re all here.
Shopify is now permanently remote, and we’re working towards a future that is digital by design. That location you see above? Consider it merely an example of hundreds of potential locations across the Americas, where Shopify is hiring. Learn more here.
Shopify is the world’s fastest growing commerce platform, with no plans to slow down, powering over 1.7 million stores in more than 175 different countries. It takes a whole team of dedicated legal professionals working behind the scenes to help Shopify create a platform that makes commerce better for everyone. Legal professionals on our team must be able to apply their knowledge and experience to novel scenarios and provide the best possible advice on sometimes unprecedented legal issues, in ways that allow Shopify’s business to stay agile and innovative. Every person on our team is committed to making commerce better for everyone, and it truly shows.
We are searching for a results-oriented Director of Legal Operations to join our fast-growing Legal Department. Reporting directly to VP, Assistant General Counsel, this position will be responsible for the financial, operational, and technical functions of the legal department, including the development and execution of technology and document management strategies, prudent management of internal resources and external counsel, and the strategic development and implementation of key performance metrics. The role will build out a high-performing team in support of the operational functions of the legal department.
What You’ll Do:
Build: Originate, build and scale a legal operations function supporting a fast moving and innovative legal team.
Team Operations: Assist department leadership with day-to-day operations, including identification, development and implementation of department policies and procedures, reporting, and dashboarding. Partner with Legal Senior Leadership to manage organizational planning for the departments, including supporting efforts related to training, and performance management.
Financial Management: Drive the development of monthly and quarterly business metrics, provide operational analysis through reports and dashboards, and implement changes to improve performance. Track accruals and forecasting, work with Finance to identify spending trends, potential cost savings and efficiency opportunities. Drive governance of billing guidelines.
Vendor Management: Manage and liaise with legal department vendors, including overseeing billing issues and budgeting/accrual process. Assist with budget matters and optimizing workflows within the Legal Department.
Cross-functional Alignment: Create and drive relationships with other key company functions, such as Talent, IT, Finance and Internal Solutions.
Technology & process support: Implement, manage and oversee legal technology platforms and initiatives across the Legal Department. Arrange or provide ongoing training on technology platforms. Serve as an advocate to drive user acceptance and use of technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Knowledge Management: Partner with Learning Acceleration to facilitate company-wide training on Legal topics, train the Legal team and the broader organization on legal processes and procedures (e.g. new hire onboarding training, new software or process rollout), and partner with the Knowledge Management team to improve the Legal department’s knowledge strategy.
Communication: develop, implement and enhance a comprehensive departmental strategic communications plan (e.g., newsletters, announcements, and messages from department leadership)
A B.A. or B.S.; possibly an MBA or J.D. too
8+ years experience in a legal department, law firm, or relevant operational management role
Tech-savviness, and a proficiency in legal enterprise software, tools, and applications
Proficiency in legal spend and matter management tools and other legal software tools
Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders across a legal department, advising, influencing decisions, managing change, and working to achieve strategic goals required
Financial interest with an eye for analytics
A "no task too big, no task too small" mentality. You love achieving big things, working as part of a team, and continuous improvement
The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and on an individual basis without a lot of guidance or oversight
Exceptional business judgement and relationship-building skills
Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
The ability to thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
If this role sounds like it’s right up your alley, please consider applying! Erin Zipes, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, is looking forward to reading your cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us (without violating any confidentiality obligations) about an interesting operational challenge you’ve worked on, and how you solved it.
Closing date: Monday, June 21 at 11:59PM EDT. Successful candidates can expect to hear back from us by Monday, July 5 at 5 pm EDT.
Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity & inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our Sustainability Reports to learn more about Shopify’s commitments to our communities, and our planet.
At Shopify, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
Director of Legal Services and Deputy City Solicitor, Litigation & Municipal Law
⏱Posted: June 3, 2021
Job Description / Apply
Come join Canada’s fastest growing grocery retailer in an exciting and challenging Legal role!
With a team of 22,000 of the world’s best grocers at more than 180 stores from B.C. to Manitoba, Save-On-Foods is one of BC’s Top Employers, B.C.’s Most Loved Brand, and a great place to grow your career. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years and continues in every community we serve, every day.
We value service, people, innovation, fun and integrity, and we strive to provide the best customer experience in every market where we do business. At Save-On-Foods we provide opportunities for continuous development, competitive total compensation and a fun working environment. We demonstrate corporate responsibility by living our core values supporting local and celebrating our world class team.
Our Legal Department, along with our business, is growing. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an additional Legal Counsel to join our team in Langley, B.C.
Reporting to the Vice President, Legal, you will be a part of the legal team working closely with all business areas and providing legal advice on a range of topics including commercial leasing/purchasing, trademark law, software and licensing and information technology rights, acquisitions and general commercial matters.
You will be responsible for:
· Providing legal advice on a broad range of commercial matters such as: commercial leasing/purchasing, trademark law, software and licensing and information technology rights, competition and marketing laws, privacy rights, e-commerce, pharmacy matters, employment law, risk management and regulatory compliance, acquisitions and general commercial contracts.
· Composing drafts and assisting with the negotiation of complex commercial contracts.
· Reviewing and advising our business on complex commercial contracts, business structures and arrangements.
· Developing practical solutions to meet business needs while ensuring legal compliance and high ethical standards are maintained.
· Meeting directly with business users and managing legal projects/matters from commencement to completion.
· Working with other lawyers, legal assistants and business users in a respectful and cooperative manner.
· Handling constantly evolving developments on transactions while keeping focused on business goals.
· Producing a large volume of legal work on a quality and timely basis in corporate environment.
In order to qualify for this role, you will have completed a law degree from a recognized university and have a current membership in a Canadian Law Society and are qualified to practice as a lawyer in the province of British Columbia.
· Commercial legal experience in a private law firm or corporate environment.
· Knowledge of concepts and laws relating to commercial leasing/purchasing, trademarks, software licensing, competition/marketing laws, acquisitions and general commercial contracts.
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Self-aware and empathetic and possess a high level of Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
· Trustworthy and have integrity.
· Organized and excellent with time management and able to manage a large volume of files.
· Personable and able to work in a collaborative, supportive team environment.
· Adaptable to change and have a passion for learning.
· Wanting to advance your career and consider this position a long-term future opportunity.
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· An excellent communicator, both verbally and written and have strong interpersonal skills.
What we offer
In addition to a highly competitive salary, we offer a great range of benefits, a company pension plan, free access to our onsite gym, free parking, team member offers, and opportunities for development and career progression.
Save-On-Foods is an inclusive team-oriented environment where we recognize achievements and celebrate them.
If you want to be part of an organization that makes an impact every day in our local communities, apply online today!
PLEASE NOTE: If you are using Internet Explorer please open this page in another browser such as Chrome or Edge to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
⏱Posted: May 28, 2021
Job Description / Apply
Mogo (TSX: MOGO; NASDAQ: MOGO) — a financial technology company — offers a finance app that empowers consumers with simple solutions to help them get in control of their financial health and be more mindful of the impact they have on society and the planet. We all know it’s time to do things differently. It’s time for a new way to manage our money, one that’s inclusive and sustainable. One that takes into account our financial health, the planet’s health and the health of our society. At Mogo, users can sign up for a free account in only three minutes and begin to learn the 4 habits of financial health and get convenient access to products that can help them achieve their financial goals and have a positive impact on the planet including a digital spending account with Mogo Visa* Platinum Prepaid Card featuring automatic carbon offsetting, free monthly credit score monitoring, ID fraud protection and personal loans. The Mogo platform has been purpose-built to deliver a best-in-class digital experience, with best-in-class products all through one account. With more than 1.6M members and a marketing partnership with Canada's largest news media company, Mogo continues to execute on its vision of becoming the go-to financial app for the next generation of Canadians. To learn more, please visit mogo.ca or download the mobile app (iOS or Android).
Are you a business person first, and a lawyer second? Does the thought of working with the unknown, the unregulated and the unprecedented excite you? If so, look no further! Mogo is looking for a brilliant legal mind to join a passionate and disruptive fintech team committed to helping Canadians take control of their financial health. Reporting to the VP & General Counsel, you’ll be a key member of the Department of “Know” and a trusted advisor to our broader team. Check out the requirements below and if this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the delivery of practical, timely and expert legal advice and guidance to the executive management team, heads of department and key internal and external stakeholders with respect to legal, risk and compliance issues related to the development and execution of Mogo's business strategy
- Counsel on both the legal and business ramifications of significant strategic imperatives, including mergers and acquisitions, investments and financings
- Understand the current regulatory environment and analyze proposed or new legislation and regulations, including by participating in consultations and industry associations
- Contribute as a legal and compliance subject matter expert to key product and growth initiatives as part of a cross-functional leadership team
- Act as a brand ambassador for Mogo, regularly using our suite of financial products and services, sharing the brand with friends and family, and providing feedback to the team for improvements.
What you’ll need:
- A law degree and practicing member in good standing with the Law Society of British Columbia or provincial equivalent
- 5+ years post-call experience in corporate, securities and commercial law gained at a major law firm and/or in-house
- Proven expertise in navigating complex partnerships, product offerings and regulatory environments
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, ever-evolving environment, adept at pivoting and adapting to change
- Experience identifying risks and providing solutions in a collaborative manner
- Keen eye for detail while being able to remain focused on the bigger picture
- Superb analytical and communication skills to be
- Strong drafting skills
- A sense of humour
- Something other than a suit
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the financial services, payments and/or wealth management industries domestically and globally
- Regulatory experience
- U.S. securities law expertise
- Exposure to government relations
Director of Legal Services and Deputy City Solicitor, Litigation & Municipal Law
🏢City of Vaughan
⏱Posted: May 27, 2021
Job Description / Apply
Vaughan is a city on the move. With a downtown core rising from the ground – the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, a state-of-the-art hospital opening its doors in 2021 – the Cortellucci Vaughan Hospital, and a bustling subway, exciting projects are transforming the community. Be a part of something amazing and build your career at the City of Vaughan.
The City of Vaughan is an equal opportunity employer serving one of the fastest-growing municipalities in Canada, we are an organization committed to diversity and inclusivity, providing a thriving work environment, excellent benefits, learning and growth opportunities and a place where collaboration and teamwork are fostered. As one of the Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 2021, we continuously employ workplace best-practices – and they’re getting noticed! Excellence demands brilliant personalities, visionary thinking and a passion for public service. Vaughan is your place to grow.
Legal Services is a growing department looking for a seasoned lawyer and leader to lead our team.
Reporting to the Deputy City Manager, Administrative Services and City Solicitor, the successful candidate will be responsible for directing the effective and efficient management of the Legal Services and to lead the Municipal & Litigation Law Section. As Director of Legal Services, the successful candidate will prepare budgets, business plans and lead/participate in key strategic initiatives within Legal Services and corporately. As Deputy City Solicitor, the successful candidate will lead a team of lawyers and legal professionals practising in a variety of areas of law, including general municipal, litigation, commercial, IT, IP, construction, and employment law, while having carriage over legal files and providing legal advice and services to Council and City departments.
Qualifications and Experience
We are seeking a people manager who will be part of our senior leadership team, who can deliver projects in a team setting and who can work under tight timelines in a busy environment. We are looking for someone who is adaptable and flexible to change, and who has experience in change management. In addition, the qualifications of the successful candidate include:
• Member of the Law Society of Ontario in good standing with a minimum of 10 years of
progressive legal experience in municipal law, litigation, and/or commercial law at a
• Knowledge and experience in IT, construction and/or employment law are considered as
• Experience in leading and directing teams, preferably with experience in government or
large corporations and demonstrated ability to lead change
• Highly developed organizational and business planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to effectively
interact with council, staff at all levels, and members of the public
• Demonstrated political and business acumen and ability to negotiate, facilitate, mediate
and present information to a varied audience
• Well-developed ability to interpret, anticipate and convey highly complex, technical or
• Possesses a valid Ontario ‘G’ Driver’s License in good standing, with access to a reliable
vehicle for corporate use
• Computer literacy utilizing MS Office software & internet applications
The City of Vaughan has an employee-focused culture with an emphasis on health and wellness, work-life balance, and family benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please be advised, the City of Vaughan uses email to communicate with applicants for open job competitions.
The City of Vaughan is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. The City of Vaughan is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
⏱Posted: May 26, 2021
Job Description / Apply
Who we are
Valeyo is a leading Canadian-based solutions provider to the financial services industry. In addition to being a leader in loan origination technology, we are a trusted distributor for industry-leading carriers and service providers across Canada. Our partners' products strengthen our proprietary technologies and expand our suite of lending and insurance solutions. With more than 40 years of business excellence behind us, Valeyo unites a diverse group of insurance, technology, business, and marketing professionals with a common purpose: to help our clients thrive through strong partnerships. Through the combination of our services-driven vision and distribution expertise, we can push further and faster to provide our clients with a broader range of financial solutions for their customers.
As an organization, we subscribe to the concept of winning as a team, working together, and implementing the best ideas put forward. Guided by our core values of accountability, partner-centricity, teamwork & collaboration, results-orientation, integrity, and passion, we take a unified approach to achieving our shared purpose: accelerating our success and that of our clients by building better businesses.
Who we need
Valeyo has an exciting new opportunity for a motivated, pragmatic, business oriented and candid Legal Counsel. Reporting to the General Counsel, the Legal Counsel is a key member of the Legal, Compliance, Risk (L|C|R) department and will work with senior leaders and business partners including IT and Security, Technology, Finance, Sales and Sales Operations, HR, and Professional Services to support and continuously improve the services provided by L|C|R.
The role can be based out of Valeyo's Burnaby, BC, Winnipeg, MB, or Toronto, ON offices. Valeyo's current COVID-19 protocols require that most staff work remotely, and Valeyo also has a flexible workplace that includes remote work options.
Who you are
You are a lawyer with experience at a law firm or as in-house counsel looking to join a scaling organization that offers a range of solutions: technical, third-party, and professional services. You are excited to be part of an L|C|R department that has policy and program work to be done. You want to bring your experience researching and interpreting regulations and legislation to contribute to the development of a compliance program. You have a growth mindset as you continually seek to learn more, and you can rapidly come up to speed on our business and our technology. You can represent the company in a highly professional and confident manner; but, you also have a sense of humour and a candid approach that makes you a great co- Counsel.
What's in it for you
Challenges and growth. No two days here are the same, and the pace of business is exciting, with new contracts and negotiations across our three major offerings (proprietary technology, partner solutions, and insurance). There is a lot of new L|C|R work to be done, including the strategic development of a risk program and a compliance program. This is a chance to rapidly grow your hands-on experience aligning business with legislation for a national technology and services firm.
Autonomy and impact. You want to manage client agreements and meetings. You will have the autonomy to review contracts and represent the L|C|R department at client meetings, effectively negotiating terms. This is an opportunity to own and drive your work and impact the success of the business through astute contract writing and deal negotiation.
Exposure and opportunity. Managing client relationships is just one aspect of what you will do. Valeyo is building relationships with integration partners, referral partners, and insurance partners. You will work on a variety of legal agreements, meetings, and training. This is far more than a year of writing and reviewing SaaS agreements and NDAs. You will gain exposure to every business unit in the organization, a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and your skillset.
What you will do
- Compliance. You will support the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the Valeyo Compliance Program ("VCP") by identifying relevant legislation, regulations, and industry guidance. You will conduct legal research, prepare reports and other supporting program documentation. You will assist with developing internal training and awareness programs.
- Contracts. You will draft, review and negotiate various types of contracts, including but not limited to: insurance distribution and technology client agreements, integration agreements, service agreements, licensing agreements, and NDAs and technology licensing agreements; advise on existing contractual arrangements and questions of contract interpretation.
- Corporate Governance. You will assist the Corporate Secretary and Board Chair with corporate governance matters including, advising on best practices. You will coordinate and attend Board and committee meetings.
- Corporate Matters. You will manage annual filings and corporate records with admin staff support. You will manage Valeyo's IP portfolio. You will assist with the corporate insurance program and Valeyo's corporate and staff licensing program.
- Disputes. You will support the resolution of pending or threatened disputes between Valeyo and third parties. You will assess and coordinate management of litigation, mediation, or arbitration and provide instruction to external counsel in conjunction with General Counsel, as required.
- L|C|R Service Commitments. You will meet or exceed L|C|R service commitments; champion digital legal tools and resources, and support Valeyo's strategic imperatives
- Legal Advice. You will proactively support business partners in identifying legal issues and risks, particularly those with visibility. You will develop and recommend solutions to achieve business objectives efficiently within Valeyo's risk appetite. You will draft and edit correspondence, memos, internal and external briefing papers, and legal briefs regarding sensitive issues with reputational and other risks.
- Risk Management. You will develop and implement mitigation strategies to reduce the impact of Valeyo's exposure to legal and business risks.
What you bring
- The accountability and collaboration. You take ownership of your work and its impact on the company's ability to be successful. You have a collaborative spirit and can build productive relationships across the organization. You have a genuine interest in understanding others, hearing their perspectives, and addressing their concerns. You think creatively and have an analytical mindset, and enjoy diving into the research and the details.
- The adaptability. You thrive in an evolving environment and stepping up to different challenges every day. You can seamlessly adapt to changes in priorities, the business, or the industry. You have the confidence to take new ideas forward and productively challenge the status quo.
- The communication skills. You have outstanding professional written, verbal, and presentation skills. You ask intelligent questions to obtain information, identify root causes, and determine a solution. You have exceptional conflict management and negotiation abilities.
- The experience. You have a Law degree (LLB, JD, or equivalent) from an accredited law school; and membership in good standing of any Canadian law society. You have three or more years of experience at a law firm or in-house legal department. You have excellent business acumen and a practical understanding of how decisions and actions impact the current and future state. Ideally, you have experience in insurance, insurance distribution, financial institutions, lending, compliance, audit, or ERM. An understanding of technology from a services and sales perspective is highly beneficial.
The Valeyo Way:
Through collaboration and innovation, everything we do at Valeyo is focused on people - those we help and those we hire.
It's #thevaleyoway to empower our people with autonomy to make decisions that align with our values, to treat each other with compassion focusing on what we can accomplish as a team; and to recognize our individual and collective efforts.
We share a passion and drive for success and are a proudly diverse team. Embracing our differences enhances everything we are involved in from our social awareness as an organization, to our creative problem solving, to the communities we support.
We offer our team the best of both worlds: a fast-paced, innovative FinTech environment and an established organization. This includes:
- A healthy, fulfilling work-life balance through a flexible hybrid work model, a Health and Personal Spending Account. Plus the comprehensive benefits and perks of a financially stable organization including Group Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with a company match for Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP) and a generous paid-time-off policy including vacation, personal/sick time, wellness day and statutory holidays.
- A continuously evolving people-first environment that takes time to have some fun (virtual team building events including scavenger hunts, charity drives, FitBit challenges, photo challenges, and virtual social events, including team lunches, and once we're able to safely do so, awesome potlucks, costume competitions, and karaoke battles) while providing access to professional development opportunities through training and educational assistance programs.
- A bigger than us outlook. Every year we offer $1000 grants to students who are credit union members. It's just one of the ways we support financial opportunity and growth beyond our virtual walls and in the community.
If you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and want to be part of success, we encourage you to express your interest. We can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience. Apply now.
Valeyo is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the the BC Human Rights Code. As such, Valeyo will provide reasonable accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process. Please contact [email protected] for accommodation requests.
- Job posting is hosted on our Job Board for 15 days
- Up to 3 Basic job postings per user per month
- Job posting is promoted to the "Featured Jobs" section at the top of our Job Board for 15 days, and then hosted on our Job Board for another 15 days (total 30 days)
- Job posting is included in our email newsletter
- Introductory rate!
- Job posting is promoted to the "Featured Jobs" section at the top of our Job Board for 20 days, and then hosted on our Job Board for another 30 days (total 50 days)
- Job posting is included at the top section of our email newsletter
- Job posting is shared on LinkedIn to 3,500+ in-house counsel
- Introductory rate!